Thursday, December 9, 2010

What I've been up to lately

Here are some of the sewing projects I have been up to lately. I am happy to say most of these projects made use of recycled materials I found at the local op-shops :-)


 This jumpsuit is for my sister for christmas. I used secondhand black cotton, and second hand floral rayon. I pretty much just Traced out a pair of shorts, and a singlet top I had at home.  All up, this gift will cost me $11. Yay!



I re-worked an eighties dress from the salvos, which actually came together in time to wear at my engagement party :-)

I was pretty much over an old dress from supre, so I cut it in half, which made a nice swing top, and the rest I turned into a headband :-) I will put instructions up here soon on how to make the headband :-)

1 comment: